Saturday, September 26, 2015 at Epcot will be listed in the history books as not only one of the busiest first Saturday’s of the annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival, but also the date that a dapper group of people sashayed their way around Epcot paying tribute to some of the original artwork that was used to promote the park. Lepow Photo is proud to provide photographic coverage of the day.
- An Afternoon in Paris
- Epcot’s German Garden Train Area Coming Back
- Where Did “Prints & More” Go?
- Sometimes all you have is an iPhone
- Post Florida Rain Frozen Fireworks Spectacular
- 2015 Tampa Bay Comic Con Pix
- Running Away and Joining the Circus
- Cinderella’s Carriage is GONE! What happened to it?
- Lights, Motors, PYRO!
- Tower of Terror & Morocco’s minaret, together forever.