I admit it, I was one of the members of the media that covered the XFL‘s Orlando Rage during the league’s one and only season. Sure, I could show you a couple of photos of the plays, and sometimes they really played some decent football, for a play or two per game, or some of the cheerleaders, or the parties that took place in the stands at the Citrus Bowl. However, this one photo of an attempted post touchdown spike, to me, sums up the concept that was the XFL.
- Hi, Can I Help You With Your Camera?
- SAVE THE DATE: Heartland Tri June 17 & 18, 2017
- From the archives: DNC Atlanta 1988
- Changes in life and my time.
- Adventure Is Out There on February 27th.
- 50% Off Cyber Monday Deal on Photo Downloads
- Villains Day High Res Image Downloads
- High Resolution Dapper Day Darlin’s Style Files Available.
- Coming Soon: Dapper Day at DHS 2015 Photos
- An Afternoon in Paris