Years ago I travelled to Hong Kong for a week or two at a time, mixing business with well, fun. I love Hong Kong, and dream of returning soon. This photo, which I created while crossing Victoria Harbour on the Star Ferry, is just a portion of the dozens of cement trucks that were being used to pour what became the foundation of the new #HongKong Convention Center. Photo: ©1993 Mark Lepow
Upcoming EventsSep26Satall-day An Afternoon in Paris @ France Pavilion at EpcotAn Afternoon in Paris @ France Pavilion at EpcotSep 26 all-dayA lovely gathering of fine style in EPCOT France to Celebrate Dapper Day in France. Please join us for this once in a lifetime event. As we are dapper and darlin’ in high style. More info will be posted soon.Oct3Sat9:00 am Dapper Day – Darlin’s Style @ Disney's Hollywood StudiosDapper Day – Darlin’s Style @ Disney's Hollywood StudiosOct 3 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pmDress in you most Dapper Style Darlin’ s – Our unofficial theme will Pixar Characters.
- Where Did “Prints & More” Go?
- Sometimes all you have is an iPhone
- Post Florida Rain Frozen Fireworks Spectacular
- 2015 Tampa Bay Comic Con Pix
- Running Away and Joining the Circus
- Cinderella’s Carriage is GONE! What happened to it?
- Lights, Motors, PYRO!
- Tower of Terror & Morocco’s minaret, together forever.
- Moroccan Lamp at EPCOT, a Work in Progress.
- Beauty in a Nighttime Walk