Years ago I travelled to Hong Kong for a week or two at a time, mixing business with well, fun. I love Hong Kong, and dream of returning soon. This photo, which I created while crossing Victoria Harbour on the Star Ferry, is just a portion of the dozens of cement trucks that were being used to pour what became the foundation of the new #HongKong Convention Center. Photo: ©1993 Mark Lepow
Upcoming EventsMay10Sat7:30 am The Chocolate Sundae Run 5K Fun Run @ Fort Mellon ParkThe Chocolate Sundae Run 5K Fun Run @ Fort Mellon ParkMay 10 @ 7:30 am – 10:30 amThe Chocolate Sundae Run is a new event to Central Florida. This event is all about FUN! Take yourself back to the days when you [...]
View Calendar Add Add
- Can You Spot the Errors?
- Happy Throwback Thursday and National Sibling Day.
- How steep is Florida’s Sugarloaf Mountain?
- Who said ouch first, the steer or the cowboy?
- From the archive: Drew Garabo at WTKS in Orlando
- One last drag before Depeche Mode in Orlando
- Miss Florida Pageant in Orlando
- Laying a foundation in Hong Kong
- From the Archives: When Kong was King
- NEW EVENT: The Chocolate Sundae 5K Fun Run – May 10th